Post by King Richard on Oct 9, 2016 21:20:13 GMT -6
Here's a list of known bugs and other problems that Tim will fix for next age. (Maybe. ) I'll update this first post as problems arise so Tim can see them easier when the time comes. Please post all bugs you find here, or in game via TAR. (or PM KR or The Creator) Those that were pushed from last age or the test site have been moved here.
1. Remember sub-tabs (upgrades, etc) on the Business page.
2. Update drop down menu selections to be wider
Tweaks and Such:
1. Refine Tourney points inline with CB
2. Add Actual value to Market items
Bugs that need Killin:
1. Lock clan support during clan battles.
2. Lock Nationality titles at End of Age *sigh* Next version. I swear! -Tim, v14 NEXT VERSION - Tim, v15. Pushed - Tim v16
3. Fix putting items as quest rewards
4. Investigate Chat in Edge browser. Also, a lot of other things were happening in Edge during the age. Cannot sort player list by clicking the heading. Cannot go to a players profile by clicking their name off the player list. More info: Here
5. Quests didn't show up till the hour after launch.
6. Patrol and Tax Collector upgrades from Estates no worky.
Total stats under my profile says that I have 12% Damage, 11% of which comes from skills, but I really only have 1% Damage in skills and 1% in EQ, so I should have +2% Damage. It has somehow given me a +10% Damage bonus, which is awesome but undeserved.
Don't forget city bonuses - you'll be getting 5% axe bonus from Jehanna or Illian, whichever is damage, and then maybe your second weapon gets a damage bonus from another city? Those get listed under 'skill' bonuses on the stats page. That threw me for a bit in my own stats, with the 5% weave damage from TV being thrown into there. By threw me for a bit, I mean confused the hell out of me - I spent 30 minutes digging around everywhere to find out where this mysterious 5% damage bonus came from, hehe.
Reversed luck formula Tim squashed mid age. With an age where there was people actually using luck this one shone. Prior to this age there was very little in the way of competitive luck vs luck duelling to bring this one to light, but with Ger being Ger, it was discovered that luck had an inverse effect, where we had all just avoided it for the most part in previous ages by default without realising specifically why
Well, I would add some mysterious bug that makes the game think that some chars are alts of each other, happened a few times to soth with kaldar this age, and I swear we didnt share any ip, we are in different parts of the world, and dindt logged with each other accounts at all... happened to faile with kr too at some point, the moment that i caught him with a lot of money open (8 coppers) and i could not take them...
oh yeah, the clan thinking you already have 3 chars was a bit frustrating ... 2 out of 3 times I moved a character, it wouldn't let me. 1st time i quit clan on both and it crapped out trying to join on swap ... 2nd time we force booted them, all went OK ... third time we booted them again, and problem came back, couldn't join a clan.
This one becomes more relevant with the changes to starter classes : The game allows a person to increase an active skill higher than the passive skill attached to it if said person refreshes to upgrade the active. For example my passive skill is level 4, and my active skill under it is level 2. I have 20 points to spend. I upgrade the skill from 2 to 3 , then refresh to go to 4, refresh to go to 5, and (presumably) refresh to go to 6. I only ever went 1 above so I can't say for certain if it will allow more than that above.